Every time that your customers engage with you or your organisation, they are either a little bit more or a little bit less engaged. The relationship is never static.
If you are easy to deal with, they will come back. You may have a fabulous product or service, but if you make them feel that they have jump through hoops of fire to get what they need, they will go elsewhere. (Customer Effort (CES) is a more reliable indicator of customer loyalty than Net Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).)
There are several crucial questions that this course will answer:
- What is customer service excellence from my customer’s point of view?
- What do I and my team have to do in order for us to consistently deliver excellence?
- What do we have to do in order to make it easier for our customers to work with us?
- How do we ensure that every one does all the good stuff all of the time?
- How do we sustain this level of service excellence into the future?
- How do we create a culture where we treat everyone we work with, within the organisation, as a valued and revered customer?
Adopt the habits and practices that this course will provide and you will have a much better, and profitable future, than the one you would have had if you had not attended.
Your customers will be coming back time after time. In addition, they will tell others about what you do and how you do it. You will have created raving fans.